Capture Customer Interest with Google Business View Photos
Invite your customers inside to experience the ambiance and décor of your business with familiar Google Street View navigation. A premium quality, 360⁰ virtual tour of your business is simple, fast, and affordable. People are using Google to search for businesses like yours and sort out which ones are worth visiting. Google search, Google Maps, Google Places, and Google + can all be used by you to enhance and improve your business’s online image. When potential customers land on your business’s Google + page, engage them immediately with a professionally captured virtual tour and set of highlight photos. Allow them to check out the feel and vibe of your establishment and be enticed to visit in person.
How it’s done:
At a time convenient for you, we’ll visit your business and take a series of digital high-dynamic range panoramic photos and a series of feature photos. We’ll make sure to capture:
• A wide-angle shot of your storefront.
• Your business name, street address, and hours of operation.
• A wide angle shot from the entrance looking into the business.
• A wide angle shot from the back of your business looking towards the entrance.
• For restaurants, a close-up of your menu.
• A close-up of your payments-accepted notice.
• Décor and ambiance items, artifacts, awards, and attractive features.
What happens next:
We’ll process the digital photos, transform them into a 360⁰ virtual tour, upload them to Google, and make sure they are linked to Google maps.
• Ownership and all rights to the photos will be transferred to you.
• Faces, license plates, and all private information will be blurred out.
• Tours go live on Google in two weeks or less.
• Content will be available to customers from their homes or their mobile devices.
• Content is easily linked to or embedded in your websites and social media postings!
Want to see some examples?
-- Click the "See Inside" link on the French Room's page.
For more information, see Google’s Business View page.
Contact me at (301) 751-7620 or email@example.com for an estimate.